The Africa Customer Experience Excellence Awards
The Africa Customer Experience Excellence Awards recognizes customer experience excellence throughout Africa. This is the biggest CX Award in Africa. The event provides an opportunity to recognize and reward outstanding individuals and businesses in the continent whose stories need to be celebrated and showcased on Africa’s biggest CX stage.
About the Awards
The Africa Customer Experience (CX) Excellence award is the premiere continent wide CX Awards in Africa. The current business climate of Africa is characterized by an outburst of new ventures, technological advancements and business innovations. These advancements and changes are increasing the need for competitive watch as well as exerting more pressure on organizations to align to the evolving customer needs. There is no better time to identity organizations that distinguish themselves through service excellence.
The reach of the Africa CX Excellence award extends to the public as well as private sectors, profit as well as non for profit organizations. The award process seeks to identify customer service best practices throughout the continent and celebrate those who stand out in service excellence.
Nominations and entries are open to all African Countries. With over 25 categories, winners of the Africa CX Excellence awards stand out from the crowd. Being awarded the distinctive Africa CX Excellence award is a demonstration to your peers and clients of your dedication to service excellence.
With a panel of over 20 judges, made up of seasoned African professionals and experts both at home and in the diaspora, as well as over 50 award partners all over the continent, the award celebrates Africa’s best customer experience stories on the continent’s biggest Customer Experience Stage.
The Individual Categories
This category celebrates individuals with outstanding achievement or contributions in customer experience. The 3 sub categories here include:
- Customer Experience CEO of the Year.
- Customer Experience Executive of the Year.
- Customer Service Person of the year.
The General Categories
This category celebrates organizations that stand out in specific areas or have had a significant contribution to the industry.
- Best use of Technology.
- Customer experience innovation of the year.
- Best in digital experience.
- Employee experience in crises.
- Best implementation of feedback programs.
- Customer at the heart of everything.
The Industry Categories
The 16 sub categories here include:
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award TELCO.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award BANK.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award INSURANCE.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award Micro/Meso finance.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award Health & Hospital.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award Public Sector.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award Consular Services.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award AIRLINES.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award RAILWAY.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award Urban Transportation.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award Hotel.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award Education.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award Retail.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award Petrol & Energy.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award Production.
- Africa Customer Experience Excellence award Transport & Logistics
The award celebrates Africa’s best customer experience stories on the continent’s biggest Customer Experience Stage.
Africa CX Excellence Awards
- Jun 15th 2022 – Nominations open.
- Nov 30th 2022 – Nominations Close.
- Dec 30th 2022 – Finalist Announced
- Jan – March 2023 – Finalist Judging
- April 2023 – Winners Announced
The Awards Process
The start point in the awards process is reviewing and understanding the awards guideline. This guide clearly explains each category and the award process. The award process is divided into 4 activities; Nominations, Selection of Finalist, Judging and Announcing Winners.
- Nominations are done online through a nomination form. Supporting documentation can be included as part of the nomination.
- During nominations, it is important to provide an accurate description of the activities performed by the nominee and why they should be awarded in the category chosen.
How to enter
- Choosing a category. Choose a category that best reflects your organizations’ success, your success or the success of the person/organization you wish to nominate. You may nominate the same organization for different categories if you think it qualifies for different categories.
- Submitting nomination form. The online nomination form is a critical part of the award process. It is important to present all the valid reasons why the initiative or person should be awarded.
The Africa Customer Experience Excellence Awards
Be a sponsor / Partner
Partnering is a great way to ensure your name is in front of thousands of business professionals. You’ll be seen by all the visitors to the Customer Experience (CX) Excellence site, the entrants and Finalists on the day of the Awards Finals and via social media and press coverage on our Customer Experience Magazine.
The Awards Night.
The awards gala will be a live event in KIGALI – Rwanda. During this live event, short videos will be played on the projects , actions or activities of the finalist which have enabled them win in their category. The goal is to tell these stories on Africa’s biggest CX stage. Sharing these best practices with the world and celebrating the winners.
Winners will be handed the distinctive Africa CX Trophies and given the opportunity to express their feelings. The awards gala will be a red carpet event. Participation at this event will be on invitation only.
You can request for an invitation to this red carpet event below.